11 Hidden Beautician Tips For Brides To Be Look Fantastic
Your wedding is likely to be one of the most memorable days of your life, and getting ready for it is just as exciting. However, as the wedding preparations and events progress, you may experience tension and overwhelming pressure. Timely preparation is essential for looking your best on your wedding day. This allows you to pay attention to the tiniest details while also reducing stress. Start taking regular treatments at least a month ahead of time, so you can pay special attention to any skin or hair issues that arise.
- Fitness should be at the top of your priority list. The appropriate diet and regular exercise may give your skin a healthy shine. Reduce your intake of fried meals, fatty gravies, aerated drinks, and coffee while increasing your intake of vitamin and mineral-rich foods like fresh fruits and fresh fruit juices, raw salads, sprouts, yoghurt, and cottage cheese.
- Salons can provide a whole wedding makeover. Learn about the packages that are offered ahead of time so that you can schedule your sessions accordingly.
- Consult a beautician about your cosmetics and a hairdresser on the appropriate hairdo for the big event. Discussing it ahead of time will save a lot of last-minute worry. To give your hair a boost, inquire about frequent clinical treatments and henna.
Make a cosmetics trial to get a sense of the look you want to achieve; Pexels is the source of this image.
- Cleanse your skin twice a day with a cleaning cream for normal to dry skin or cleansing milk for normal to oily skin as part of your daily care regimen. There are also specialised cleansers for oily/problem skin.
- Use a scrub twice a week to thoroughly wash the face and remove dead cells if you have oily skin that is dull or blackheads. Apply the scrub to the face after scrubbing or washing it, and gently massage it in. Then rinse thoroughly with lots of water.
- Use a face mask two or three times each week. You may purchase a face mask or make one at yourself, depending on your skin type. Combine two tablespoons choker (wheat bran), one teaspoon crushed almonds, and one teaspoon honey, curd, and rose water in a mixing bowl. Apply this to your face and let it on for 20 minutes before washing it off.
- Apply warm almond oil to the scalp and hair twice a week. Wrap a warm, damp towel over the head after dipping it in hot water and wringing away the excess water. Leave it on for a half-hour. After that, wash your hair.
- If you require waxing or threading, schedule it a day or two before the wedding. If you’ve never had threading done before, it’s best to avoid it just before the wedding since delicate skin might develop irritation or even a rash.
Waxing and threading, if necessary, should be done closer to the wedding day. Unsplash is the source of this image.
- Get your manicure and pedicure done the day before the wedding. Allow enough time for this so that your hands and feet can be rubbed. It is not only good for the skin, but it also aids in relaxing.
- Oil massage aids in the softening of the skin of the body. It’s possible to utilize sesame seed oil. To the oil, add a few drops of rose water. This aids in the fragrance of the oil. Apply the oil to the skin and massage it in, focusing on the elbows, knees, hands, and feet. Wet a small towel or washcloth in warm water and set it aside. Wring out the water and use it to wipe down the body. Apply a body lotion after you’ve bathed.
- Soak your feet three times a week in warm water. Do this before going to bed at night. Toss in some liquid soap or shampoo. Scrub the feet with a loath or sponge after 10 minutes of soaking. Remove dead skin from the heels using a heel scrubber or pumice stone. Feet should be washed and wiped. Apply a foot lotion to the skin and massage it in. If the skin on your heels is dry and cracked, apply a thick layer of cream to the region. Wear cotton socks and go to bed after tying a piece of clean fabric like a bandage. This will aid in the softening of the skin.
I hope these tips will help you to look fantastic on your special day. Read more about beautician courses in Chandigarh for start your career in beauty industry.