Breath Analyzers Market Trends, Analysis by 2027
Breath Analyzers market size will be worth USD 22.79 billion by 2027, according to a recent report by Emergen Research. Factors like increasing alcohol and substance abuse coupled with strict government laws are the major factors driving market growth.
Growing number of approvals from restrictive bodies like the European Commission and U.S. FDA, along with increasing traction of smartphone-based breath analyzers is accelerating the market growth. There are innovative product offerings by major companies operating in the market, particularly for medical applications, are anticipated to fuel the growth of breath analyzers market across the globe throughout the forecast period.
To be updated, the report is furnished with the latest impact of the currently unfolding coronavirus pandemic on the Breath Analyzers industry. The pandemic began in late 2019 and hit the world in early 2020, disrupting the normal lives and affecting every segment of the world.
However, despite the multiple advantages of breath analyzers, issues like discrepancy in results and hygiene considerations pose major threats to the expansion of this market.
The report gives a comprehensive report offering beneficial data about the competitive landscape of the Breath Analyzers market and covers key details of the key companies along with their revenue contribution, financial standing, profit margins, strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, and other key elements.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/164
The following companies have been profiled in the report:
- Alcohol Countermeasure Systems
- Quest products Inc.
- AK GlobalTech Corp
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Lifeloc Technologies Corp.
- Akers Biosciences Inc.
- Toshiba Medical Systems
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Breath Analyzers Market on the technology, application and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fuel cell technology
- Semiconductor oxide sensor technology
- Infrared spectroscopy (IR)
- Chemical crystal technology
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Alcohol detection
- Drug abuse detection
- Tuberculosis detection
- Asthma detection
To read more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/breath-analyzers-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In March 2020, Cannabix Technologies Inc., a marijuana breath analyzer developer based out of Canada, developed the version 2 of their already existing THC Breath Analyzer (THCBA). The THCBA now has better and attractive features like single-stage direct breath capability and single-hand ergonomic design. During testing, it has been noticed that the device is capable of providing results in under 5 minutes.
- With a progressive CAGR of 29.3% during the forecast period, Asia Pacific in likely to exhibit a profitable share of the industry owing to untapped market potential and increasing awareness about technologically advanced and commercially available products.
- Prominent growth in the demand for accurate, fast and easy methods for initial diagnosis of diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma and cancer is stimulating market growth. Additionally, utilization of breath analyzers to assess carbon monoxide quantity in exhaled air for smoking cessation is forecasted to drive market growth during the forecast span.
Breath Analyzers Segmentation based on Key Geographical Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
North America held the most prominent market share in 2019. The growth within the region is attributed to factors referring to drug and alcohol testing laws, increasing usage of private breath analyzers, in conjunction with the multiple product launches in the recent past.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/164
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report or to request the customization of the report. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to meet your requirements.
8K Technology Market By Product (Projector, Television, Monitor & Notebook, Camera), By Resolution (7680 x 4320, 8192 x 8192, 8192 x 5120, 8192 x 4320), By End-Use (Hospitality, Education, Defense, Retail, Healthcare, Sports, Entertainment), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Joint Reconstruction Market By Joint Type (Shoulder, Knee, Ankle, Hip, Others), By Technique (Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy, Resurfacing, Osteotomy, Others), By End-use (Hospitals, Clinics, Orthotic & Prosthetic Centers, Surgical Centers, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Logistics Robots Market By Robot Type (Automated Guided Vehicles, Robot Arms, Autonomous Mobile Robots), By Application (Palletizing & De-palletizing, Pick & Place, Transportation), By Industry Verticals (E-commerce & Retail, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Automotive), and By Region
Point of Care Testing Market By Product (Infectious Disease Testing Products, Glucose Monitoring Products), By End-User (Home care Settings, Clinical Laboratories), By Mode of Purchase (OTC Products, Prescription Based Products), Forecasts to 2027
Automotive Refinish Coatings Market By Resin Type (Epoxy, Alkyd), By Product (Primer, Basecoat), By Technology (Water-borne Coatings, UV-cured Coatings), By Substrate (Glass, Metal), By Application (Commercial vehicles), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Automotive Actuators Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles), By Applications (Throttle, Seat Adjustment, Brake, Closer and Other Actuators) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756