How to Delete Cookies in Microsoft Edge Browser
Using Microsoft Edge Browser has now become a habit of the users. These are the basic requirements when you are searching for anything or looking for an answer to any of your questions. And since the flow of information never stops there are various web browsers for the users to choose from in the digital market. Advertisement each web browser is best in its own way and gives very tough competition to the other.
Plus, some web browsers save your information to make it easier for you to enter details quickly. Some of the information may save passwords, websites you have visited, etc. And this information is store in the form of cookies and cache. However, if you are using Microsoft Edge as your web browser but are having problems getting it to work, don’t panic.
There can be many reasons when browsers like Microsoft Edge stop responding. One of them is that users may not delete cookies in the Microsoft Edge Browser and they may face problems. You are advise to delete cookies. To know, you can follow the steps given below.
Steps to Delete Cookies from Microsoft Edge Browser
- From your computer, open the Microsoft Edge web browser by simply tapping on it.
- When the new screen with the default website on Microsoft Edge displays, tap on the “More” option which is present in the top-right corner in the form of three vertical dots.
- Various options that are display in front of you. Click on “More Tools” and select “Clear Browsing Data”.
- Now from above, you have to select the time frame from which you want to delete the cookies. You can also select “Delete all data” from the bottom.
- In the next step, you will see the Cookies and other site data options. Check the box and then select “Clear data”.
So, with the help of the above steps, you know how to delete cookies in Microsoft Edge without any hassle. You can choose to contact Microsoft Edge Customer Helpdesk if you need any further assistance.
For users who are still facing the same problem or do not understand the steps to delete cookies, then it is free to contact the Helpdesk team. The customer service team enables the various platforms and gives one on the spot solutions for issues like deleting Microsoft Edge cookies, Microsoft Edge web browser not responding, Microsoft Edge Virus Alert, etc.