Do you want to create something new, original, and creative with your hands? Are you looking for interesting DIY projects? If the reply to these issues is yes, then you are in the right place! Here are some fantastic DIY creations explained with tutorials, images, and words that will guide you to their realization step by step in a simple way.
Ideas for DIY creations
Do you want to create something new, original, and creative with your hands? Are you looking for interesting DIY projects? If the response to these topics is yes, then you are in the right place! Here are some fantastic DIY creations explained with tutorials, images, and words that will guide you to their realization step by step, simply and clearly with cool drawings.
· Black wire
· Vinyl glue
· Waxed paper
· Flower shears
· White twine
· Transparent film
1. Inflate the balloon. This way, you can make two bowls
2. Close the work cover with wax record
3. Put the glue in the bowl and dip the black thread into it
4. Wrap the balloon with the thread as you would with a ball of wool (see photo below)
5. Put the end of the thread under the other threads already applied to block them
6. Hang up the balloon and let it dry overnight
7. When the thread is completely dry, pierce the balloon with a needle
8. Take a white string and wrap it once around the ball
9. Cut the ball of yarn with scissors to obtain two bowls
· White modeling clay
· Pink modeling clay
· Golden marker
· Butter knife
1. Knead a piece of white clay together with a piece of pink clay
2. With the resulting mix, make a round shape
3. Take a piece of white clay and make another circle
4. Place the two circles on top of each other and cut off the excess with the butter knife
5. Press the edges, sealing them
6. Place the bowl on a baking tray and bake for about 20 minutes at 275 °
7. Let the jewelry box cool down
8. Decorate the edges of the bowl with a gold marker
DIY creations: we make a pom pom rug
· Yarns in colors of your choice
· Carpet slope
1. Cut the back of the rug to the desired size
2. Now make the pom-poms. Here’s how: take the thread and wrap it around your fingers several times (see the image below). Remove the thread from your thumbs. Take a long end of yarn and tie a bow in the center (the piece of yarn should be a bit higher, so you can later add the pom poms to the carpet backing). Cut the threads wrapped around the outer edges and shape the pom-pom to stretch it very voluminous.
3. Once you’ve made enough pom poms, tie them to the carpet slope, and your DIY pom pom rug is ready.
Handmade crafts: a pen holder made with wooden bracelets
· 3 wooden bracelets
· Balsa timber with a diameter of 2 mm
· Timber glue
· Paper adhesive tape
1. First, decide how to arrange the bracelets as each bracelet has a different shape
2. Take the bracelet that will be in the lower part of the pen holder and trace its outline on the Balsa wood with a pencil trace. Cut the shape with a cutter. It will be the bottom of your pen holder.
3. Glue all the bracelets in such a way that they form a cylinder
4. Glue the bottom of the previously cut pen holder to one of the bracelets
5. Keep it upright pressed to let the glue dry well
How to build a DIY pen holder with bracelets
6 After the wood glue has dried completely, the fun part of the crafting process comes the decoration! Use the masking tape and utilize it to the pen holder to form a triangle. Color the triangle with the color of your choice. After you have decorated the pen holder, let it dry. Your pen holder is finished!
DIY wooden pencil holder to hang
· Wood of the size of your choice
· Paint of the color of your choice
· Felt pads
· Sawtooth hooks
1. Create the points where you want to make the holes to insert the pens.
2. Drill vertical holes with the drill, then sand the wood with sandpaper
3. Now, decorate your pen holder as desired with paint and brush.
4. Attach the felt pads and sawtooth hooks to the pen holder.