Dot Net Framework: What Are Its Uses?
Dot Net is a flexible and scalable framework that helps in developing and designing applications. In addition, the apps developed using it are portable, scalable, and robust.
Features Of Dot Net:
Dot Net consists of a common executive environment called common language runtime and all of its applications run under it. In addition, it ensures interoperability between different .NET languages like Visual Basic, Visual C++. Etc. Moreover, it provides a Common Type System (CTS) that facilitates the objects that are written in a different programming language to communicate with each other. Dot Net has multi-language support with the help of a common type system (CTS) and metadata. It also provides extensible filters that help in error handling and the authorization process. To further know about its workings, one can visit Dot Net Online Training. Here are some of the features of Dot Net.
- Easy development of web applications- It comes with advanced user interface elements that help in building dynamic and data-driven applications.
- Provides OOPS Support- It stands for Object-Oriented Programming Language and it helps developers to write the code easily and simply.
- Automatic Memory Management- This framework does memory handling is on its own. Thus, eliminating the risk of memory leakage.
- Unified MVC FrameWork- MVC stands for the Model View Controller and it helps in creating web applications to serve HTML. In addition, MVC returns JSON Data instead of HTML.
- Security- Dot Net is a secure framework that ensures code access security and role-based authentication. These features make it more robust and secure.
Uses Of Dot Net:
Dot Net comes with automatic monitoring and other rich features. In addition, it is scalable and helps in developing small and large applications. It helps in developing applications useful in computers, laptops, or mobile and these applications ensure great performance. Above all, it has large community support that allows users to tackle issues relating to it. Many institutions provide Dot Net Training in Noida and one can enroll in them to learn about this tool. Given below are some of the sectors that use this framework.
- Gaming Sectors- Due to their responsiveness and great performance, Dot Net frameworks have various uses in developing gaming applications.
- Education Sectors- It helps in developing educational software and apps. In addition, it creates a flexible productive learning environment.
- Financial Industries- These industries use this framework to develop applications that ensure efficiency, accuracy, consistency, and, security in transactions.
Retail Services- Dot Net apps help companies in managing their business. In addition, they allow customers to browse products, make purchases, and track orders.