Get The Ideal Bikini For That Ideal Body Fit
Summer is just around the corner. After some time preparing our bodies, it is time to choose the most suitable bikini to wear on beaches like milanavayntrub bikini. If you still don’t know how to make that selection or which bikini best suits your body, worry no more, this blog will give you the solution.
Steps to follow:
1. Observe your body: Your figure will determine the bikini that best suits you. You must take into account the parts that you want to both highlight and hide.
• Athletic or straight body: If you are very thin and do not have a large chest or your curves are defined, sign up for bikinis that highlight your athletic figure. You can also choose to highlight the bust and hips.
• Apple-like figure: If your fat accumulates on your chest and belly, but you have thin legs and small hips, your ideal bikini should have a bottom that highlights your hips.
• Pear body: You will have it if your weight is concentrated in the hips and rear. If so, select a panty that reduces your hips and a top that highlights your bust.
• Hourglass figure: In this case, your chest and hips will be wide, and your waist will be narrow.
2. Choose top: Before settling for any top, you should consider the color, fabric, and cut best suits you. Keep in mind the following tips:
• If you have a small chest and you want it to look bigger, avoid buying a top in dark tones. It is better to opt for clear and bright and strapless or bandeau. You can also buy it with push-ups or padding.
• You must choose a top that supports you well, so it is best to wear an underwire and avoid bandeau types and stripes.
• To highlight your bust, the ideal is classic or triangle bikinis. You can also choose a strapless or halter top (grabbing at the neck).
3. Choose panty: Make your butt look great, highlight your legs and hide what you don’t want to show. Take note of these tips:
• Make your butt bigger: The idea for this is panties in light colors and with some ruffles.
• Otherwise, opt for black or dark tones if you want your butt to look smaller. Ideally, the panty is high, and you avoid ruffles.
• Enhance your butt with string panties.
• To make your legs look longer, the best thing is a high-waisted panty, which reaches your hips. Otherwise, opt for culottes.
4. Make a good combination between panties and tops: If you have bought the pieces separately, you must consider some considerations when putting them together.
• Monochrome or combination of colors: Either you can use two shades of the same color or combine some bright colors or go for opposite colors. There are multiple options!
• It does not matter that you wear unequal sizes: Think that you can have a bust size that does not correspond to the butt.
• Put a lighter shade on the part you want to highlight, whether it’s the bust or hips.
5. Select the most appropriate bikini for you: Whether in terms of age or figure, you must avoid disaster. For example, if you have a C cup or higher, avoid skimpy tops or string tops, so your chest won’t stick out from the sides.
6. Feel great and confident in wearing your bikini: Opt for good posture and a positive attitude, and you’ll look great in your swimsuit.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to choose a bikini, we recommend you visit our Fashion and Style category.
• The string bottoms allow you to adjust the bikini to your hips. In addition, with them, you can increase or decrease the size of your panties.
• Watch out for strapless tops, especially on the beach. Waves or strong currents can cause the bikini to falling off you.
Tips for choosing the perfect color for your bikini
As we have already mentioned, smooth and dark colors will help us hide areas of our body that are more pronounced or voluminous. The color black is the tone that most stylize the entire color palette, so choosing a swimsuit in this color is always a success.