How To Make Hot Or Not Comps On TikTok Using iColorama
You can take multiple photos of yourself and combine them into one Then, you can add filters and text to your photo before you post it on TikTok.
When you edit your photos in iColorama, you can use the “merge” tool to combine multiple images into one image. This is perfect for creating your own hot or not composite photos! And I think you should look at “Hot or not composite image size” to see if your composite image is correct.
To create a hot or not composite in iColorama, follow these steps:
- Open up iColorama and tap the “Merge” button at the top of the screen. This will open up a new page with two empty squares where you can choose which photos you want to merge together. Tap on an empty square and choose which photo you want to add by tapping on it from your camera roll or gallery. You can repeat this process until all of your photos are added.
Open iColorama on your phone.
The app has been around for years, but it’s recently become a favorite tool among TikTok users because of its ability to blend two images together. It’s also free and easy to use — just open the app, select photos from your gallery and tap the “Blend” button.
If you want more control over how your image looks when you’re done, there are other apps that offer more features. But for basic blending, iColorama does the trick.
Choose the image you want to make a hot or not composite image with
Want to make your image a hot or not composite image:
- Open up iColorama and select the “Blend” tool.
- In the Blend tool, select “Select Image,” then choose the first image from your library or take a new one.
- Once you’ve chosen your first image, choose another one from your library or take another photo.
- When you’re done, tap on the “Blend” button again and save your edit as an image file on your phone’s storage drive.
Tap the layers tab.
The app allows you to combine two different photos together into one, but it doesn’t have the ability to add text or filters.
To create your own hot or not image, follow these steps:
- Download iColorama from the App Store and open the app.
- Select “Open” from the top left corner of the screen and select your first photo from your camera roll.
- Select “Open” again and choose your second image from your camera roll.
- Use the sliders on the bottom of the screen to adjust how much of each photo you want to appear in your composite image (for example, if you want more blue eyes in one half of your composite image).
So there you have it, the three best ways to make hot or not composite images on TikTok. So if you’re a fan of these composite image apps, but you don’t want to use the app itself, try out one of these methods to get the result that you want. And if you’re new to TikTok, and you’d like to see some of these images.
Read more: https://foxnewstips.com/