Starting from Gurukuls to one of the finest universities and e-learning programs today, the Indian Education system has undergone some rapid changes. Blended with experimental learning and moulded by colonial reforms, the education system in India has gone a long day since its initial days. The process for registration in major cities and schools in Rohini might be fascinating, but the history of India’s education system is even more intriguing. How? Let’s explore.
The 1947 Education Policy
Schools in Rohini, Delhihave come a long way since the day of their inception. While 1947 continues to remain etched in the memories of all Indians when India was finally freed from the shackles of the British Raj, the year also marked the first day of the 1947 Education Policy. According to the amendments to the education policy, there were three primary viewpoints:
- Minority opinions regarding the education authority should be transferred from the federal government to the state by eliminating the centrally supported sector.
- The constitutional role of the Indian government in education does not need to be altered. National interest should be given to education.
- The concurrent list ought to include education.
That was when education was in schools in Rohini nascent stage and textbook-oriented knowledge was thought to suffice the needs of growing minds. However, the scenario for schools in Rohini,Delhi is different from what started in 1947. How? Let’s find out!
The Modern Education System
The modern education system is an amalgamation of Vedic morals, the English education system and more. The focus was more on pragmatic learning instead of the textbook-based culture where students received the knowledge they needed to thrive in the practical world. A comprehensive integrated education system is composed of many elements. Some of them are listed as follows:
- Standards: For one, a successful education system is defined in measurable terms, expectations and more according to an accreditation body. A strategically orchestrated education system aligns and focuses its policies and programs on student achievement according to certain academic standards.
- Assessments: In addition, a successful education system also focuses on results, measuring and reporting student, system and school performance, so that the parents and public can understand and act on the information.
- Accountability: A well-aligned education system bases consequences for educators, policymakers and students on the demonstrated performance, it can offer students the instruction, curriculum and time they need to succeed. It aids the system who are struggling to improve.
- Autonomy and Parent Involvement: An organized education system also gives schools the freedom of action and resources that are essential for high performance and true accountability. In addition, the school also enables parents to support the learning process.
- Learning Readiness and Technology: In today’s tech-driven era, a successful education system should also recognize the significance of adapting to new learning modules. In addition, institutions should also be able to adapt to technology to broaden access to the teachings and improve learning productivity.
If you are searching for a school for admission in Rohini, pick a school that abides by all these elements. Also, things like safety and discipline are crucial. So, choose a school that fosters a productive environment for better learning.