How to Apply 30 days Multiple entry Dubai visa?
Dubai is known as the city of luxury and super prestige, with distinctive hospitality. Its goal is to be the world’s city of top-class tourism, commerce and culture, as well as a global hub for business.
Applying for a Dubai visa isn’t always easy and can be confusing. With this blog post, we aim to help you choose the proper visa for your trip to Dubai. Whether you’re a business person planning a trip to Dubai or a tourist looking for a vacation in Dubai, our extensive guide is perfect for all types of travelers.
Why 30 days Multiple entry Dubai visa
A 30 days Multiple entry Dubai visa is an excellent option for those who want to enter and exit the country more than once on their trip. It’s also suitable for those who aren’t sure how long they’ll be in Dubai. Visitor can extend their visa for 30 days two times. By applying for 1 Month UAE Visa, you will be allowed to travel all the seven Emirates of UAE. After issuing 30 days Multiple entry Dubai visa, you can visit Dubai within 58 days.
It usually takes 3-4 working days for the process of Dubai 30 days multiple entry visas. In the case of an express visa, it takes 1-2 working days.
Where to apply
The UAE embassy doesn’t provide the faculty to apply for a visit visa. You can apply for your visa from the official website of UA airlines like Emirates or Etihad. You can also apply it from the travel agency of Dubai or the travel agency of India.
Documents required for a 30 Days Dubai Tourist Visa
1. First of all, you need to make sure that the passport you want on the visa is not less than six months old. Scanned copy passport’s front and bank pages.
2. A flight ticket is also required for this purpose as it helps in quickly confirming your departure from Dubai.
3. Scanned passport size photograph having a plain white background.
4. Scanned coloured copy of pan card.
5. If you have an employment contract or any other valid legal documents with you, it will help you get your visa quickly without facing any problems.
6. In some cases, a covering letter is mandatory because the reason to travel, details of the host like address, passport number of residence proof must be mentioned.
7. If you are planning to stay in a hotel, then confirmed hotel booking is required.
How to apply for 30 days Dubai visa
1. Duly fill out the application form for a visa.
2. Now, you need to upload the documents as mentioned above.
3. Once the document is uploaded, pay your visa fee.
4. After 3-4 working days, you will receive your visa by email.
Why Choose Disha Global Tours?
If you face any issues applying for the visa, contact Disha Global Tours. You can reduce the hassle of the complex visa process. Disha Global Tour is one of the best travel companies providing quality service to clients. We make it simple to apply for your UAE visa at an affordable price.