Installation Of PrestaShop 1.7.X On LocalHost [Step By Step Tutorial]
The Prestashop theme is the Open- source eCommerce Themes Platform. This platform provides a stats-driven dashboard so the stoner can manage their point in the way they like.
Webibazaar Templates give numerous eCommerce Web design Themes platforms on Stylish Prestashop themes, Responsive BigCommerce themes, Shopify themes, OpenCart themes, WooCommerce themes.
Then we will show you how to install the PrestaShop theme at your local host.
Follow the Step to install the PrestaShop Theme
Before Starting Installation you need the Following
- First of all Install WAMP or XAMPP in your local Computer
- The PrestaShop theme Installation file
Also Check – Free PrestaShop Themes
1. WAMP or XAMPP Install in your local Computer
To Install WAMP Server Follow Here and Install XAMPP Server Follow Here
2. Installation Of PrestaShop
A. Download PrestaShop theme
To Download PrestaShop Go To http://www.prestashop.com/en/ and Download PrestaShop Files.
B. Create Database
Before To Start PrestaShop theme Create a Database First. Open PhpMyAdmin of WAMP or XAMPP and Create one blank Database. Let’s Give the name the PrestaShop theme.
C. Produce a train and brochure
Now go to www if the garçon is WAMPP or Go to croakers if the Garçon is xampp. Prize the train you download and give a brochure name like your theme name. Now all train is available in one brochure.
D. Start Installation
Open Localhost on Browser and open your Design. Like localhost/ Prestashop- rally
Now open the PrestaShop theme installation wizard. like
Select Your Language and then click on “Next”.
Select I agree to the above terms and conditions. and then click on Next.
Fill up Your Store information Detail Properly and Click On the next.
This step is very Important, Here you will Provide Database Information
In our case, we will keep the
1. Database server address as “127.0.0.1”
2. Database name as PrestaShop theme (blank database name that we created)
3. Database login as “root”; it is the database username, which is root by default.
4. We do not insert database passwords Because we are not set Database passwords, if you Set then Insert Database passwords.
5. You can Set table prefix as you wish.
6. You can test whether the PrestaShop theme system can connect to the database properly by clicking on the “Test database connection” button below.
Once Database Connection is set then Click on the Next Button.
Now Store installation is Start.
After installation is complete you must delete the “install” Folder from the PrestaShop theme Installation Folder. And Rename Admin Folder like “Admin123”.
Hope you will successfully install the PrestaShop in localhost!