How to Make More Hairspray Boxes by Doing Less
By doing less, you could be the next hair stylist to make more hairspray boxes. Learn more about it here. Hairspray is a great product, but getting the right hairspray in each box can be hard. If you want to ensure that each box has enough hairspray for all your buyers, read this piece for sure.
Avoid Making Unnecessary Hairspray Boxes
You don’t need to make a box for every single product. It’s possible, and even more cost-effective, to create one custom packaging for every product family or line you sell. This way, when people come in and buy your products, they know exactly what they’re going to get without needing any explanation from you. Don’t let the idea of making all those extra customized boxes discourage you from doing them. Because it can be pretty fun. The best part about making these things is that there’s no limit on how many designs you can put into them.
Streamline the Process of Hairspray Boxes
If you’ve ever tried to make more hairspray containers by doing less, you know it’s not easy. But we’ve got the solution. You can make more custom hairspray boxes by streamlining your process. It’s important and vital to be organized and efficient when creating a product, so consider how to simplify your work.
Here’s how to streamline the process:
● Use a large box cutter or utility knife to cut off the top and bottom of your box at an angle. This will shorten your parcels by 25% each.
● Cut the top of your box with a sharp utility knife, and then cut the bottom with a saw (this will cut off another quarter inch).
● If you have any leftover cardboard, use it to replace any missing pieces in your boxes so that they all match up perfectly.
● Once you have all your packaging boxes, tape them with clear packing, so they are as sturdy as possible before shipping them out.
Verify the Box Is Worth Making Before You Start
Before making hairspray boxes wholesale, make sure you will use the package. If you think of something and decide it isn’t worth making, don’t waste your time on it. You can always figure out another way for that product or service later. But if the initial plan is not sound, then there will be no point in continuing with the project.
Adding more custom hair spray boxes to your production line can be tempting if you want. But before you do that, ensure you’ve verified that the package is worth making.
You can do this by taking a few steps:
1. Determine how many units of product are in the box
2. Calculate the cost per unit
3. Determine whether the costs are covered by your sales or overhead
4. Calculate your break-even point
Don’t Go Back And Forth During Production
When making custom-printed hairspray, it’s easy to get distracted by the details. As a result, you may go back and forth between individual boxes during production. This is a mistake. The more times you have to stop your production line, the more time you’re wasting. So instead of doing that, we recommend using one box at a time until you’re finished. Then do something else while waiting for your next order to come in so that you don’t have to wait so long between orders or charges.
Have a Limited Number Of Starting Points
To make customized hairspray boxes, you’ll need a template. You can use one of your existing boxes as a starting point and modify it with the punch, die, and template. An excellent method to start is by evaluating an existing box you wish to change. And then, look for additional packages in your collection with similar dimensions (e.g., height). You may print some templates online or create your own if you can access tools like Microsoft Word or Photoshop.
When you figure out which direction to go with your box, start with one of the following ideas:
1. Make a completely flat box with no curves or angles.
2. Make a completely curved box with no angles or corners.
3. Make a rectangular box with a curve at one end and an angle at the other. Don’t worry if your pitch isn’t perfect; keep going until you find something that works well for your project.
Now that you know how to make more hairspray boxes by doing less, it’s time to start. Ensuring your product is worth making in the first place. Keep everything else in mind when designing each box, and you should find yourself with a better sense of what works for your brand. This will also save you time because you will make fewer mistakes along the way!