Canon, a Japanese multinational company, has it’s situated in Tokyo Japan. It has an interest in printers, scanners, and optical imaging and lenses. The Canon Pixma IP110 printer is one of the most well-known wireless office printers of all. The printer is compact in size and lightweight and is perfect for students as well as professionals. After you have installed, canon ip110 wireless setup you’re ready to utilize your printer for high-quality photographs and documents.
This document will walk you through the configuration of the Canon IP110 printer. This document will explain what it includes.
- The process of initializing the printer starts by unboxing
- Canon Pixma IP110 Driver Download and Installation
- Connecting Canon IP110 and Windows
- Connecting Canon IP110 and Mac
If you’ve unpacked your printer and finished your initial set-up, you’re able to go on to step 2. Let’s begin with the fundamentals.
Step 1. Step 1.
- Canon IP110 Printers have a number of security measures. First, dispose of all packaging tapes and materials.
- Make sure that your printer isn’t directly in contact with any device that has signaling.
- Unpack the box and take out the cartridges for ink along with the power cord and the installation kit.
- Attach one cord end to your printer, and connect the other end to the socket on your wall.
- Cleanse your printer by cleaning ink cartridges
- Your Canon printer can print an initial test page to verify the proper installation.
- After you’ve completed the initial configuration complete the download and installation of the Canon printer drivers from this Canon help page.
Step 2. Step 2.
The driver installation is a crucial element of setting up your printer driver is an intermediary between your printer and your computer aiding your Canon printer to comprehend the computer’s language. The driver can be downloaded using two methods. The first method is to use the installation disc. The other option is to download the driver on the Canon support website.
- Take out the CD included in your printer. After that, you will begin the setup.
- If the CD isn’t auto-running then insert it once more. Click twice to open MSETUP4.EXE, and follow the steps.
Support site designed for Canon printers
- You can also go to the Canon support website if do not possess an installation disk.
- Once you are on the Canon Pixma IP110 set-up page installing the operating system you are using will be automatically selected. You can modify it according to your needs.
- Select the Download button to download the installer to your printer.
- Simply double-click on it to open the Canon printer file inside the Download folder. Follow the steps to install it onto your PC.
Step 3. Step 3. Connect the Canon IP110 with Windows
- Installation of your Canon IP110 printer driver by selecting wireless LAN as a method for collection, and after that, click the following link.
- Choose an Access Point Connection and click next.
- Make sure you have your printer switched on and the white light is turned on. When you are satisfied then proceed to the next
- To set up your printer for the first time first, select ” Setting printer couldn’t be found on the list” and then select the next button.
- Continue to click Next on every screen after that until you get to the page for selecting your setup procedure.
- Click Cableless Setup. Press the WiFi button on the printer, until light number 2 flashes two times.
- Continue pressing the next button and select your desired location.
- Accept the terms of the license agreement for Canon products. Then, follow the steps to