Surge in construction of smart infrastructure and government funding for such projects are some key factors driving revenue growth of the global Polylactic Acid market
Polylactic Acid market size is projected to be worth USD 5,944.9 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research., that offers a comprehensive analysis of the Global Polylactic Acid Market that offers beneficial information to the users to offer an overview of the Polylactic Acid market.
Commercially polylactic acid (PLA) packages possess features similar to Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and offer improved mechanical features than polystyrene (PS). Recently, polylactic acid (PLA) finds application in food packaging for products, including fruit and vegetables, which have short shelf-life.
The report covers the rapidly changing market scenario and offers an initial and future assessment of the impact of the Polylactic Acid market. The research report is furnished with data validated from the experts, along with an analysis of the historical data. It also discusses growth prospects, industry facts, sales figures, distribution channels, competitive landscape analysis, market shares, gross margin, key regions, demand trends, and developments, among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/145
Major Players Profiled in the Report:
- Teijin Ltd.
- Thyssenkrupp AG
- Synbra Technology BV
- Hitachi Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Sulzer Ltd.
- NatureWorks LLC
- Zheijiang Hisun Biomaterials Co. Ltd.
- Total Corbion PLA
Global Polylactic Acid Market Segmentation:
The market has been divided into types, applications, and regions. The report offers a growth analysis of each segment to provide an accurate calculation and forecast of sales in the time period 2020-2028. The analysis offers strategic insights that provide fruitful information to the readers to help them capitalize on the business offerings.
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Racemic PLLA (Poly-L-lactic Acid)
- Regular PLLA (Poly-L-lactic Acid)
- PDLA (Poly-D-lactic Acid)
- PDLLA (Poly-DL-lactic Acid)
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Browse Detailed Research Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/polylactic-acid-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In February 2018, Teijin Ltd. made an announcement about the development of a formable film, which is resistant to gasoline and produced from PLA NEXT® bio-plastic to substitute chrome plating, adopted by Honda Lock Mfg. Co., Ltd. for use in the nonconductive door handles having smart-entry systems.
- Production of polylactic acid (PLA) consumes about 35.0% of energy than required for conventional plastics and causes 68.0% fewer GHG emissions. Besides, on incineration, it does not produce toxic volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Poly-L-lactic acid possesses a much slower absorption rate compared to PGA in orthopedic implants. The L (Levo) form of this bioplastic is highly crystalline, takes as much as 5 to 7 years for absorption.
- Fabrics produced from polylactic acid (PLA) fibers possess a better fire-resistant property and are appropriate to cater to the fire safety standards required for textiles deployed in public occupancy buildings’ interior furnishings. Typical textile products comprise cubicle curtains, drapery, wall coverings, and outdoor coverings like tents and tarpaulins.
Global Polylactic Acid Market Regional Analysis:
The polylactic acid (PLA) market in the Asia Pacific region, led by China, is estimated to grow at the fastest rate of 19.7% in the forecast period, due to the spiraling consumption of bio-polylactic acid in the packaging and medical applications, which are being boosted by the demand in emerging economies in the region.
The report also covers an in-depth analysis of the key geographical regions as well as their countries. It further covers radical insights about the key market players along with their company overview, total revenue, market share and size, price analysis, product portfolio, and strategic initiatives adopted by the companies.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/145
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report and customization options, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights