QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool- Install and Details
QuickBooks install diagnostic tool is designed to repair the common errors that occur in your system. You may experience QB hassles while installing and this tool will be helpful for you to fix them. In this article, we discuss the full detailed information related to this tool and the steps to download & install it. Read the whole post till the end to know everything and carefully follow all the steps.
Introduction of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool
QuickBooks install diagnostic tool, a repairing tool that is used to fix all the issues and errors in your QuickBooks that appear while installing the QuickBooks Desktop. This also deals with the issues that happen due to the .Net Framework, the MSXML, and C++. The downloading and installing of QuickBooks install diagnostic tool can fix many common issues that come across while installing the accounting software.
Benefits of QB install diagnostic tool
When the diagnostic tool is installed on your system, then this will automatically fix all the installation issues that existed. Below is the list of the following benefits of this error:-
- This is a proficient tool.
- Install diagnostic tools that can detect the error or issues automatically.
- There is less human intervention required to fix many issues with the install tool.
This tool can also fix the below-mentioned errors:-
- Error code 1402, 1603
- MS .Net Framework errors.
- MSXML damage errors
- Damaged C++ related errors.
- Unrecoverable desktop error in QuickBooks.
- Error about verifying your subscription.
- QuickBooks error 1722
- QuickBooks won’t open
- The QB has stopped working while opening QuickBooks.
Download and Install QB Install Diagnostic Tool
- Initially, you have to go to the Intuit official website to download the install diagnostic tool.
- Now, when the prompt is displayed on your screen then save the file to the desktop.
- Close the open programs and continue the further process.
- Then, move to the downloaded location and search for the QBinstall_tool_v2.exe file.
- After that, click on the file to start the installation wizard.
- Now, when the license agreement occurs on your windows then click on the Yes button.
- To start the scanning process click on the proceed button
- When the scanning is done then reboot your system.
- Now, open the file, you have to activate it again or register the QuickBooks ID.
- Also, ensure that your windows operating system is updated with the latest.
- Finally, restart your system to save all the changes that you made.
Important Points to Remember Before Using this Tool
- To run this tool, you must close all background programs running on your computer before clicking on its file.
- This tool will automatically detect and fix all the errors that appear on your system. In some cases, you have to reboot your system.
- When you receive an error message like No errors were detected. It means that this tool will not be able to fix the issue.
- After running this tool, you need to re-register the QuickBooks desktop.
- If you are not tech-savvy or not able to perform the steps then contact your IT professional or windows expert.
Steps to Use Install Diagnostic Tool
You can use QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool with the simple steps to follow below mentioned:-
Step 1- check general compatibility by using the connection tab
To check the system for QuickBooks compatibility, you can use the connection tab. Also, use it for configuring new QuickBooks company data files.
Step 2- Firewall Status Authenticating
This tool will help you to find the issue related to the firewall by endowing you will the required information regarding the system firewall. You can also use this tool when issues appear while installing QuickBooks.
Step 3- Network connectivity
You can also use it to explore the system connectivity. If any issue is detected in connectivity, then installation may stop in between.
Methods to Fix MS .Net, MSXML and C++ Issues
Method 1- QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
- Initially, you have to download the QBinstall tool from the official website of QuickBooks.
- Then, save the setup files on the local desktop.
- Now, close all the running programs from your system.
- After that, double-click on the QB Install_tool_v2.exe file to start the program.
- Lastly, when the diagnostic program process is complete then restart your system.
Method 2- Perform the Windows Update
- You have to perform a Windows update after installing and finding some missing updates pertaining to the .Net framework, MSXML, and C++.
- If the component is not updated then QuickBooks is not able to install correctly. You have to update your windows and its components to the latest version.
Method 3- In Selective Startup Mode Reinstall QuickBooks
- Press and hold the Ctrl+R keys to open the run box.
- Then, enter msconfig and tap on OK.
- Go to the general tab, choose selective startup and then select load system service and load startup item.
- Now, click on the services then choose hide all MS and tap on disable all.
- After that, click it to clear to hide all MS services in the checkbox.
- Then, checkmark the list of services and then make sure that your windows installer is selected or not. If not, then tap on select heading and click on ok.
- Reboot your system configuration windows and then restart the system.
- Lastly, when the system is restarted, reinstall the QuickBooks by using the clean installation process.
Follow the step to make it restore in its normal configuration:-
- Press the Ctrl+R keys and open the Run dialog box.
- Enter the msconfig and then tap on ok.
- Go to the general tab and select the normal startup.
- Lastly, click to restart the system configuration windows. It will restart your PC.
In this article, we discussed the Install and Detail About – QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. We hope that all the mentioned information is helpful for you and makes you understand the complete concept of this article. If you have any other issues or want to know more then visit our other articles as well.