Printers are now our partners in business and have become an indispensable resource for both the commercial and non-commercial industries. These days, manufacturers such as Canon, HP, Brother, Epson, and Dell focus on processing speed and a good printing experience. Many printer models are available on the market. Canon Pixma printers are the most efficient.
Canon Pixma Mg 2522 is a printer that aids users in scanning, printing, and copying tasks efficiently. It is equipped with various technical specifications which make this printer system the ideal option for home and office use. The top-of-the-line technical features like Auto scan mode and Hybrid ink system special filters, etc. provide the most efficient printing experience for any printer user.
Additionally, you can enjoy internet connectivity available on a variety of computers like laptops, desktops, and mobile phones.
This blog post from Printer Helpers offers a complete set-up guide for the new Canon Pixma MG 2522 printer that runs on the Windows as well as Mac operating systems.
Canon Pixma mg2522 setup is a color all-in-one inkjet printer. It can scan and copy your documents. It can be used with Windows as well as Mac operating systems. It is equipped with numerous technical specifications. Some of them are listed below:
Additionally in the event that you fail to determine the status of your brand-name printer to determine if it’s functioning or not, and without spending a moment then you should visit the Printer Setup page on our website and get the issues solved.
Method to Install Canon Pixma MG-2522 Printer Windows OS
If you’ve just bought the brand new Canon Pixma printer and don’t know how to set up it for Windows, you can use the Windows operating system. Check out these steps to follow-
Step 1. Driver Download for Printer
Method 2. Printer Installation via USB Cable
Method 3. Printer Installation via WIFI
We will look at all these techniques one by one.
Method One. Printer Driver Installation
This tutorial covers the complete process of installing the driver for Canon’s Canon Pixma printer. All you need to do is scroll through the official site of Canon and then search for the driver download section for excellent printing.
The downloaded file should have the .exe extension.
Method Two. Printer Installation via USB Cable
Users must read each webpage of the manual thoroughly. Additionally, they should have the best quality USB cable to enable the best printer installation procedure. Follow these steps to set up the Canon Pixma printer correctly on Windows.
- The first step is to switch on your Canon printer and ensure that you have the power LED illuminated.
- Switch on your computer and then open the browser.
- Visit the official site of Canon printers and download the appropriate Setup Package file.
- Follow all the directions carefully, and then set up the printer according to the instructions.
- Then you need to connect one port on the USB cable to the printer, and the other port to the desktop.
- Select the Control Panel option, then select the Devices and Printers option.
- Select the Add printer option, then proceed on to step.
- Select the printer you want to use from the printer list that appears at the top of the screen.
- Click Next.
- Right-click on the printer’s title and tap to make it default.
For more assistance, visit the printer helpers for the best troubleshooting advice from experts.
Method Three. Printer Installation via WIFI Network
In order to install your Canon Printer on the Wireless network, you need to follow these steps with care.
- Check that you press the power button to turn to Canon MG 2522 printer. Canon MG 2522 printer
- Click to select the Wireless Connect choice in the printer’s control panel and click the settings for LAN.
- Then, select Wireless LAN Setup, and then select Easy Wireless Connect.
- Open the app you’d like to link to and click Start Setup on the next screen to go forward using Setup. Canon Pixma Setup.
- Choose your preferred settings, then select the best way to connect.
- Select the router you want to connect to the Canon PixmaMG2522 printer. Then enter the passwords.
- The setup will go on for a couple of minutes. After you have confirmed that the Canon Pixma Mg2522 wireless setup is complete and you are able to the time to print a test page.
Tips for setting up Canon Pixma Printer for MAC OS
To set up the Canon Pixma printer using your MAC Operating System, you will need to follow the steps below.
If you’re running a MacBook operating system you will need to follow the steps below:
- The first step is to hit first the Apple menu to open the taskbar.
- Then. Select the preferences for System.
- When the system preferences window is open, click the device option.
- Then, you tap the scanners and printers, then move on.
- Then click on the plus (+) icon to add a printer to yours.
- Choose the printer you want to use, i.e., Canon Pixma MG 2522 printer from the list.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to properly install the printer.
- After the installation process has been completed, check the state of the printing system testing the command features.
This way you can set up to set up your Canon Pixma printer on the MAC operating system.
Additionally, users can receive excellent assistance with the use of any Canon printer model simply by visiting this Canon printing support page.
We hope that you have enjoyed this blog post and can easily install the Canon printer for each of the Windows or Mac operating systems. When installing your Canon printer, make sure to follow the manual carefully. If your Canon printer is experiencing a variety of problems, you should seek help from the technical team from Printer Helpers.