The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind

 The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind

Scientists claim that only 10% of our brains are used. Consider what I just said. Only 10% of our brains are used! The other 90% is being wasted. This is how it should be looked at. What if 10% of our salary was all that we used? What if we only had 10% of our salary? Could this be enough to sustain us? There is no way. Not unless Bill Gates. How about eating 10% of what we produce? Isn’t this a waste? What if we only slept 10% of the 8 hours, or 80 minutes per day? Would we be able to survive? What if there was only 10% oxygen? Could we survive? All of these questions are answered with a resounding NO

Why do we have to use only 10% of our brains? Look at your life. Do you live the life you desire? Are you satisfied with the life you have or do you wish it was better? You are probably living only 10% of what you can do. Imagine if your life could be 100, 500, 1000% more enjoyable. You may be saying, “That’s impossible” or, “that’s too difficult to do.” This is because you are using 10% or less of your brain. Best Neurologist in Lucknow

Stop reading if you are content with the use of only 10% of your brain. Continue reading if you aren’t satisfied with the 10% of your brain and would like to have access to the rest. Imagine the potential for greatness if you use your whole mind. Many great teachers have taught the art of mind-using, including Ralph Waldo Emerson and Maxwell Maltz. These men understood how to tap into the power of the mind and the secrets to unlocking it.

I am here to inform you that your subconscious mind is the most powerful tool in all of the Universe. Your subconscious mind is the best source of information. If you use it correctly, your subconscious mind will know all the answers. You can live a life filled with happiness, wealth, health and joy. It is possible in all areas of your life.

It is not your fault. It was never your fault that you were not taught how to use the mind. Today can be a fresh start. It doesn’t really matter what happened in the past, but what matters now is what happens. Your subconscious mind is your best friend and can help you live a life full of joy and success.

Let’s begin with a simple process. Your subconscious mind can be used as an alarm clock. Tell your subconscious mind what time you would like to wake up before going to sleep at night. Let’s assume you want to get up at 7:00am. Tell your subconscious mind, “Wake me up at 7:07am”, before you go to bed. While doing this, visualize a clock reading 7:00.

Your subconscious mind is the first step to changing your life. This can be done by using affirmations and certain thoughts. Let’s take, for example, the desire to attract more money into your life. Simply repeat the words, “I am wealth” and “I am success.” These words can be repeated several times per day. These words are best spoken in the morning before you wake up, and at night before you go to sleep. This is when you are in an alpha state of your mind. Focus on the words and make sure you mean what you are saying. It’s not a chore if you don’t think it is. These words can be said while you meditate.

It can be used for any purpose. Be positive, not negative in your affirmations. If you are trying to quit smoking, do not say “I don’t smoke.” Instead, say “My lungs remain healthy and my cigarette habit is gone.”

It’s important to believe in yourself. You can either start small or declare “I am becoming wealthy.”

You need to get help with a problem, or you are faced with difficult decisions. Ask your subconscious mind to help you. Let’s suppose you have two job offers. You are having difficulty choosing between them. Ask your subconscious mind to help you choose the best job offer. Your answer could be something like, “Infinite wisdom from my subconscious mind, I ask you for your guidance and help in deciding which job offer is best.”

Listen to your subconscious mind and be still. If necessary, close your eyes and allow your subconscious mind to guide you. If you don’t get the answer right away, it’s likely that your brain is still searching for the answer. The answer will come, I promise you. Maybe the next day, or the next week. It is important to stay alert and keep your antennas open. You might find the answer outside yourself, maybe after you get up. It is possible that you are clear in your thoughts about what to do. It is possible to hear or read something that will help you decide what to do. Talk to a friend, and you may get your answer. Be patient, don’t get too excited about it and don’t worry too much. You will delay the answer from coming to you by doing this.

BuzzyblogAdda

Related post