Wondering if Thrive Market is worth it? Can you save money on your purchases at Thrive Market? Does it fit your lifestyle? I will answer all these questions in my honest Thrive Market Review.
What is Thrive Market?
Thrive Market is an online grocery store offering organic and natural health groceries, home products, hygiene products, makeup and more at prices comparable to local grocery stores. They describe themselves as people whose mission is to make it easy and affordable for everyone to live a healthy life.
I have been a member since 2015 and order once a month. It’s my favorite place to shop online when stocking up on my kitchen with healthy food and essentials.
Positive market evaluation
In this Thrive Market review, I want to share my honest opinion so you can decide if joining a family is profitable.
- Shop popular organic and natural brands like Momma Cuisine, Spectrum, Simply Organic, KIND, Newman’s Own, Bob’s Red Mill, Lara Bar and Eden Organic from the comfort of your home.
- You can also find hard-to-find organic and natural brands.
- Wide selection of gluten free products.
- It offers several brands suitable for Keto, Whole30, Paleo and other special diets.
- You can buy toilet paper, cleaning products, hygiene products, baby food and supplies, cosmetics and other beauty products, vitamins and supplements, and more.
- You can buy fresh chicken, beef and seafood.
- You can buy fruits, vegetables and other frozen foods such as gluten-free bread and pizza dough.
- Retail prices are comparable and cheaper than Whole Foods, local health food stores and other grocery stores.
- Free shipping on orders over $49 and ships within 3-5 business days on average.
- Thrive Market regularly sends coupons and promotions to your email address.
- Thrive Gives is a program of giving back to the community. All purchased memberships benefit low-income families in need.
- You can save more on organic and natural products by shopping at Thrive Market.
- Their app makes it easy to find and order items and stay up to date on discounts and coupons.
- All previous orders can be found on our website. This feature helps with budgeting and backordering items.
- The annual fee is $59.95. If you do not save your membership, Thrive Market will refund the difference. So I think you can become a pro.
- You have to plan. Delivery takes 3-5 days (sometimes longer).
- Shipping orders under $49 are subject to payment. If you need a small one, you will have to pay for shipping or wait for an additional order.
- For me, there are two people who can benefit from shopping at Thrive Market.
- Who will benefit?
- Anyone who appreciates the convenience of online grocery shopping.
- People who don’t have access to larger supermarket chains. I don’t have access to many of all major supermarket chains.
- Who doesn’t have access to cheap organic and natural brands.
- Gluten-free, keto, paleo, or anyone on a specific diet. We have a wide range of brands suitable for this type of food at affordable prices.
- Who wouldn’t benefit?
- Someone who has access to multiple grocery stores and is not shy about shopping.
- Anyone interested in finding the best deals. Thrive Market offers coupons, but you can’t get a box of $1 toothpaste or $0.50 mac and cheese.
- Anyone who is not interested in organic and natural products.
Read more: facial kit