What Are The Duties & Responsibilities Of Fire & Security Engineer?
Fire and security engineers play a vital role in preventing death and injury from fires and explosions. They acquire in-depth knowledge about how to reduce damage from fires. In a narrow sense, fire and security engineers protect individuals from injury and death by applying scientific theories and engineering practices.
However, to know their roles and responsibilities in a broader sense, you must go through this blog. Security Fire Recruitment agency in the UK helps to recruit the eligible fire protection engineer to the right job.
Skills Required For Fire & Security Engineers
The required skills of a fire and security engineer include personal skills, educational qualifications, and physical qualifications.
- He must possess good communication skills.
- Organizational ability will put him ahead of other candidates.
- He must have the power to make quick decisions after evaluating the situations.
- He must act as a team member effectively and must possess leadership qualities.
- He must have the capacity to tackle and solve problems under any circumstances.
- Physical agility and mental skills are necessary.
- B.Sc in Chemistry with either Maths or Physics is essential for doing BE in Fire Engineering.
- If you want to do a diploma or certificate course in Fire Engineering, then you must pass 10+2 with Pure Science Group (Chemistry, Physics & Maths).
The eligibility criteria for practical training in Fire Engineering are physical fitness and an organic disease-free body. Your height must be a minimum of 165 cm and body weight 50kgs. Other physical characteristics are 6/6 vision capacity and 81 cm chest measurement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- He has to maintain Intruder alarms, CCTV, & Fire Alarms. He must know how to access control systems.
- His responsibility is to resolve technical issues after finding faults and evaluating the situation.
- He must follow the health and safety guidelines of the company with which he works.
- He must participate in a call-out rota.
- He is responsible for the installation of the alarm system.
- You must have a driving license so you can travel wherever necessary.
- The duty of a well-organized and confident fire and security engineer is to apply the knowledge of equipment, namely Texecom, Net 2, Paxton, and so on.
So, if you have the above skills and criteria, you are eligible for the job. Are you studying Fire and Security engineering? Or, are you looking for fire protection engineers for your office? Then, connect with Security Fire Recruitment agency to find the suitable job or most eligible candidate. As one of the leading recruitment agencies, this recruitment agency supplies its clients with top-quality candidates.