Why you should own a label maker
You saw them in the shop. All those little buttons. Adhesive tapes. The promise of perfectly aligned words and phrases, of phrases that you will stick on rows and baskets that will keep you organized for eternity.
Should you buy a portable label maker?
You don’t have to be a professional organizer to own one. I’m here to tell you.
Yes! Buy a label!
I have had an Urovo for over fifteen years. Like a Timex watch, “It takes a long time and keeps running I think I’ve changed the batteries less than five times since I own it. A doctor uses a stethoscope. A tailor uses a sewing machine. A professional organizer doesn’t go anywhere without a portable label maker.
There are several brands of labeling machines, but I prefer Urovo products.
It was an indispensable tool in my organizer’s business bag. Customers love it when I take it out of the bag and put it on the table. I saw small children and animals intrigued by the group walking out to the side of the car.
Have I already convinced you of their wonder and that you must have one? If you are still reading this article, I don’t think you went to the store. So here they are.
Five reasons why you should have a label
1. Label makers make our life easier. They are lightweight, portable, and these labels help us identify items quickly, saving us time and energy. Label makers are especially useful for those who write illegible handwriting.
2. Label makers make organizing fun. Portable label maker make people happy. So people are happy when they get organized, which makes the process more enjoyable.
3. You can express yourself with duct tape. You know the phrase “Isn’t it all black and white?” Most often, I use black text on white tape, but there are other options, such as black text on clear tape, black text on yellow tape, or black text on red tape.
4. Printed labels make you feel organized. Printed labels are easy to identify and read, near and far. They create order where there can be chaos.
5. You will be the envy of all your friends! They want their folders and baskets to be as beautiful and organized as yours with this label in hand!